Ok, so last year I made a resolution list and completed 9/10.
So this year I will set the bar a bit higher. So here it goes:
- Move out from my current house and sign a new contract
- Pass 2nd year of Nursing at UEA without any fails
- Learn 440 kanji (grade 1, 2 and 3), I know about 80 so this leaves me with 360 new kanji to learn. That’s about 1 kanji every day. Hopefully, I will gain a wider Japanese vocabulary along too.
- Travel to Japan if I pass my exams and don’t do any re-sits
- Help my husband learn Bulgarian well enought to make simple conversation
- Learn the basics of Pilates
- Continue making youtube videos and actually start speaking in my vidoes. I’m still too shy to do that. I will aim for about 50 videos per year
- Get 15,000 views on my blog. This year so 2015 far I have reached 10,231 views which is good but not great.
- Manage my budget and finances better
- Be a better person