Are you a student? Or do you still keep the memories of your student days alive? Well, this post is going to be a little bit different than my usual posts, so I hope you get an idea of the other side of student life.
- You manage to keep your weekly food shopping below £10.
- You’ve stopped buying meat in order to save money.
- You rarely or never iron your clothes.
- You wash the dishes only when you run out of clean ones.
- You have a talent for perpetually discovering new ways of procrastinating your assignments, e.g. joining too many societies, or watching vines and Netflix.
- PJs have become your second skin.
- Your room is covered with piles of library books which you keep renewing.
- Your cooking consists of throwing ”everything into a pot”.
- You’re addicted to caffeine.
- You wrap up in a blanket or a coat to save on heating bills.
- You work part-time to make ends meet.